Tilapia with Swiss Cheese Spread
- 1 bag of Tilapia fillets
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice per fillet
- 1 tbsp. butter per fillet
- Additional butter for broiler pan
- Dad's Favorites Swiss Cheese Spread
- Tony's Creole Seasonings (optional)
Butter a broiler pan.
- Place fillets on pan and add lemon juice to fillets.
- Set aside to marinade for approx. 10 minutes.
- Melt butter and brush each fillet with melted butter, add desired
- Broil fillets for 4 to 6 minutes or until fillets turn white.
- Remove from oven and add 1 tbsp of Dad's Favorites Swiss Cheese
Spread to each fillet.
- Broil again for 2 to 3 minutes until Swiss Cheese Spread turns golden